[Northkeep] REMINDER!!! Tomorrow night Monday March 28th 7pm; Northkeep Opinion Polling for Next B&B

Northern Seneschal northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 27 19:29:17 PDT 2016

Greetings,

REMINDER!! tomorrow night, Monday 3/28/16 at 7pm, I will be conducting the
opinion polling for the next Baron and Baroness of Northkeep, it will be
held  at the Northkeep location,Martin East Regional Libary; 2601 S Garnett
Road Tulsa, OK 74129.  Everyone is allowed to poll, member or non-member;
resident or non-resident.

Absentee Polling Procedures:
For those who are unable to attend either the Canton or Baronial polling,
you can still poll. The process is simple. All you need to do is email the
Kingdom Seneschal at kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org between March 29th and
April 5th. I will send you a ballot which you can fill out and return to me
via e-mail. All “absentee” ballots must be received by the Kingdom
Seneschal NO LATER THAN 11:59 p.m. on April 10th or they will not be
counted. I will confirm receipt of ballots when I am able to do so.

These absentee ballots are meant for those who are unable to attend the
polling. Polling multiple times will NOT be permitted.

Please let me know if you have any questions concerning the polling. See
you tomorrow night.

YIS,

HL Margherita de Mantua

Northern Regional Seneschal