[Northkeep] Reminder

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 11:28:34 PDT 2016

For those that were unable to poll in person last night.  Here is the
absentee procedure..

Absentee Polling Procedures:
For those who are unable to attend either the Canton or Baronial polling,
you can still poll. The process is simple. All you need to do is email the
Kingdom Seneschal at kingdom at seneschal.ansteorra.org between March 29th and
April 5th. I will send you a ballot which you can fill out and return to me
via e-mail. All “absentee” ballots must be received by the Kingdom
Seneschal NO LATER THAN 11:59 p.m. on April 10th or they will not be
counted. I will confirm receipt of ballots when I am able to do so.
These absentee ballots are meant for those who are unable to attend the
polling. Polling multiple times will NOT be permitted.