[Northkeep] October 1015 Newsletter

Alexandre Crane alexandroscrane at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:44:42 PDT 2016

Bonjour, all!

As Honorable Lady Ismet alluded to, the Mailman server software strips all
attachments it receives before it distributes those emails. It's a little
bit of an inconvenience but it's a safety net that tends to do more good
than annoyance. I've confirmed that the Baronial Webminister, Lady Jehanna
de Montaubon has received a copy of the newsletter and she should be
posting to the Baronial Webspace shortly then distributing a link for
everyone to go and check it out.

Apologies for the confusion!

-Lord Alexandre Crane.