[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Rick Drake ainarm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:37:23 PDT 2017

Greetings all.
Ld. Perrin has offered to head up the project for TnT this year.  Here is
what he will need.
Setup will be on Friday the 14th, at a time to be determined, but it has to
be completed by 3PM when the vendor room opens.  We will need display
items, smaller items are preferred and shiny is good.  Show off your pretty
stuff.
He will need people to work the booth, the times the room is open are
Friday 2-8, Saturday 10-8, and Sunday 10-5 and then people to help tear
down the booth at the end of the show.  I have the people that have
volunteered to work and I will be working out a schedule with Perrin here
very very shortly.  We also have fighting demos at 6PM on Friday, and at
2-3PM on Saturday.  They are putting us on the schedule for Sunday but I
still don't actually have a time for that.  As usual all fighters should be
able to come in through the back dock doors, easier to get your equipment
in that way.  You will however have to contact whoever is at the show
currently to open the door for you.
Remember this is a great way to spread knowledge about the SCA and our
wonderful Barony in the process.  I would like to thank Perrin so very much
for doing this for me, and for all those that show up this weekend to help
out.  Understand it is very appreciated.

Ainar