[Northkeep] Castellan Autocrat/Feastocrat Applications Reminder

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Mar 21 15:34:19 PDT 2017

Good evening, Northkeep!

With Gulf Wars come and gone(Vivat Ansteorra!), we now look ahead to the
Spring/Summer eventing season but more immediately and locally importantly,
Castellan 2017!

Take note that all Autocrat applications are due no later than noon on
Monday, March 27th and Feastocrat bids will be due no later than noon on
Friday, April 14th. Please turn in applications to the usual suspects:
Seneschal, His Excellency and Her Excellency for consideration.

Castellan is often a great event for those who haven't done an Autocrat
position before to get their feet wet in the process as most of the work is
done ahead of time and the event tends to run itself on the day.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to email me or find me on
Facebook.

--
In service,
Lord Alexandre Crane