[Northkeep] Memorial gathering

Jon Powell facondupray at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 16:07:13 PDT 2017

For this Ethan knew her I was asked to post this:

As many of you know , Vicky’s sister Carolyn Rathbun passed away Monday
evening. Carolyn’s husband  will be posting information about her services
which will be held next Monday at 2pm.  Vicky and I are planning a get
together for any friends and family that would like to attend this Saturday
evening starting at 3:30PM at our house in Owasso. This is a casual
gathering of family and friends, and everyone is welcome.  We expect people
to filter in at their own pace and time as schedules allow. We are not
planning to have a dinner but invite you to bring along snacks and drinks.
We wish to have an evening of sharing stories and remembering Carolyn. The
address is 12002 E. 69th. St North Owasso Oklahoma 74055.