[Northkeep] Activity Digest Dec. 10-16

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 10 17:05:32 PST 2018

Monday, December 10th- Scribal Night, 7pm at Martin Regional Library (2601
S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK) - Come join us in making beautiful scrolls!
Scrolls and painting supplies are provided, as is guidance if needed. We
will be meeting in the Auditorium.

Bardic Arts Meeting has been CANCELLED for this month.

Tuesday, December 11th - Chivalric Fighter Practice, 6pm at Riverside Parks
(96th & Riverside, Tulsa). We have an alternate location in case of rain,
please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

Wednesday, December 12th - Rapier Practice, 6pm at Riverside Parks (96th &
Riverside, Tulsa). We have an alternate location in case of rain, please
watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

Also on December 12th -  Youth Combat Practice, 6pm at Riverside Parks
(96th & Riverside, Tulsa). We have an alternate location in case of rain,
please watch this list or our Facebook event for changes.

This coming weekend is Wiesenfeuer Yule, it's sure to be a blast! "Their
Stellar Majesties Miguel and Conal invite you to partake in the elevation
of His Excellency Don Orlando Giovanni to the Order of Masters of Defense
during evening court at Yule."

Sunday, December 16th -  Archery Practice, 1pm-3pm at the City of Coweta
Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list and on Facebook.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban