[Northkeep] WInterkingdom - Teacher Sign-up

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 12 12:31:21 PST 2018

If you have a class that you would like to teach, please submit the linked
form. We would like to have a full day of classes that are age inclusive,
as well as as our usual fantastic assortment of A&S, Service, and Martial
classes. Here is the Teacher Sign-up link! https://tinyurl.com/y7xux3d6

 When: Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8 AM – 9 PM
 Where: Creek County Fairgrounds
   17806 W Highway 66, Kellyville, Oklahoma 74039

   Email the Event Stewards: northkeep.winterkingdom at gmail.com
   Event Webpage:
https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/winterkingdom/
   Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/499641553882858/

If you will need lodging, please contact Lady Eve Donald of Northkeep
at 918-850-0631 or teddington26 at gmail.com <teddington26 at gmail.com>,
she will be coordinating crash space and also has a list of nearby
hotels and restaurants and will be happy to help with any other needed
info.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban