[Northkeep] Principality News!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 14 09:06:46 PST 2018

I am reposting here for those of you not on Facebook or the Ansteorran
discussion list.

KINGDOM SENESCHAL POST (FROM FACEBOOK & ANSTEORRAN LIST):

Greetings Ansteorra.
The polling is complete and the will of the people has been reviewed by
myself and Their Majesties. It is thus that I am able to announce that the
polling was overwhelmingly in favor for the North pursuing moving to
Principality status.
With that said, the following will be taking place. I will be putting
together a group that will be working on composing Principality law.
Mistress Emma de Fetherstan will be leading the efforts to come up with a
passable name and device. She will be sending out a polling form that will
help us gather information from the populace on what elements they would
like to see in the name and device. She will be putting together a team of
heralds to complete this effort so be watching for information from her.
I would like to remind everyone at this point that there is still a lot of
work that has to be done now that the polling is completed. So please be
patient as the process moves forward.
My thanks to Charles the Grey for all his hard work on getting the polling
completed and in place.
Master Ainar Magnusson
Kingdom Seneschal

EMMA DE FETHERSTAN FACEBOOK POST:

Greetings to all in the northern region:
Master Ainar has asked me to head up the effort to determine a name and
device for the proposed Principality.
In order to save us all a lot of time, effort, and heartache, a small group
of heralds and myself will be generating a shortlist of five or six
documented registerable names and devices. That short list will then be
presented to the populace to narrow the choices down to one each, likely
through some form of ranked voting in order to hopefully gain consensus.
We do, however, want to hear the opinions of all northerners as to what
you'd like to see in a Principality name or device. To that end, I've
created a Google Forms poll that is linked below. Please help spread the
news, especially to those folks who might not be as well-connected to the
Internet.
There is a long-winded bit of explanatory text at the top of the form,
trying to explain what we're looking for in specific. If you have any
questions, please feel free to email me directly at jds *at* randomgang
*dot* com.
Principality Name & Device Opinion Form:
https://goo.gl/mYmVTq?fbclid=IwAR2ah0nVJCFjiHmH3fMo0wWvjGvKxeWCDn_h4EzXkgCudyNxH5YeBV-8ZJM

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban