[Northkeep] Activity Digest Dec. 31- Jan. 6

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 31 09:31:07 PST 2018

Monday, December 31 - NO POPULACE MEETING!

Tuesday, January 1 - No Chivalric Fighter Practice this week, HAPPY NEW
YEAR!

Wednesday, January 2 - Rapier and Youth Combat Practices have been
cancelled.

Thursday, January 3 - 6:30pm Crown Tournament Prep Meeting at:

Beijing Gourmet Chinese Buffet, 8228 E 61st St, Ste 112, Tulsa, Oklahoma
74133

This will be our " Make sure our ducks are all accounted for and in a row"
meeting.

Friday, January 4 - 2:00 pm Thorvald's Service at:

Fort Gibson National Cemetery, 1423 Cemetery Rd., Fort Gibson, OK. 74434

Guests may arrive 10 minutes early
The Services will Start Promptly
and end within 20 minutes.
Everyone is asked to leave the Pavilion immediately following the services.

If anyone has questions please call, text or FBM  John Glenn, AKA Angus.

Please respect the family during this difficult time.

Saturday, January 5 - 11:30am Thorvald's memorial lunch at:

 LaFortune Park Community Center, 5202 S. Hudson Ave., Tulsa, OK.

 This will be a potluck, I will post a link to a potluck registry asap.
Garb is encouraged.

Sunday January 6 - Archery Practice, 1pm-3pm at the City of Coweta Archery
Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending weather.

Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this list
and on Facebook.
--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban