[Northkeep] Northkeep Coloring Book

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 31 10:26:34 PST 2018

Lord Vilhajmar Olfuss has a pet project then needs your input! He recently
designed some coloring pages for his home shire (Emerald Keep) to use as
promotional ideas and they were very well received. He now wants to create
5 designs to help promote our group, free of charge. He is wanting to make
them reflect Northkeep and not look like a clip-art free for all. The final
pages will be collected and turned into a coloring book for the kingdom.
So, how can he personalize our 5 sheets to be recognizable as Northkeep...
and relate them to a variety of ages? We have the arms and full
achievement, what else would reflect Northkeep? Slogans/sayings? Imagery?
Verbalize it and he will create something that doesn't infringe on any
copyright.

What represents Northkeep to you?
--
In service,