[Northkeep] Herbalism & Apothecary Guild meeting

Webminister of Northkeep webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 14 07:24:38 PDT 2018

*Cross-posting from facebook on behalf of the Guild:*

* This is the hottest part of the year for our region. However it is the
time of year to plan and plant for a fall harvest so that we do not go
hungry in the long winter months.Join us for a discussion on garden layout,
micro climates, plant species conducive to fall harvest and over wintering
in our region.At Martin East Regional Library, Monday, July 16th at 6:30 *