[Northkeep] Tokyo in Tulsa

Webminister of Northkeep webminister at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jul 14 08:37:43 PDT 2018

*Cross-posting from Facebook for Perrin:*

* Hi fighters and all for Tokyo in Tulsa. So the actual loading dock is
closed today except for permits. Directly across Houston Street (to the
west) is free parking at the state of Oklahoma Robert Kerr building. If you
have too much to unload from there is loading and unloading in the parking
lot directly north of the loading doors. *

*Additional info regarding entrances,there were TnT staff at the convention
doors over by the parking garage preventing me from entering with my Vendor
badge yesterday, so parking across Houston from the loading dock is
probably your best option.*

*To clarify, the loading doors are still the entrance to use, but you can't
drive up to them to  unload.*