[Northkeep] Activity Digest Nov. 27-Dec. 3

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 27 10:06:23 PST 2018

Tuesday, November 27th - Chivalric Fighter Practice, INDOORS THIS WEEK,
starts at 6:30pm at 9119 S Highland Dr, Broken Arrow, OK 74014-3218. We are
meeting indoors this week due to the cold.

Wednesday, November 28th - Rapier Practice, starts at 6:30pm at the
River Park at 96th & Riverside, Tulsa. We have an alternate location
in case of extreme weather, please watch this list or our Facebook event for
changes.

YOUTH COMBAT HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS WEEK

Friday-Sunday Nov.30-Dec. 3 - FORT WORK DAYS! We will be staying overnight
at the Will Rogers Boy Scout Reservation in Cleveland, OK and spending all
daylight hours building the catwalks on the interior walls of the fort. If
you can only be there for a few hours, that's helpful, too!

Sunday, December 3rd -  Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the
City of Coweta Archery Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending
weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.

Monday, December 4th- A&S Night NO-SEW HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS, 7pm at Martin
Regional Library (2601 S Garnett Rd, Tulsa, OK) - Mistress Adalia will be
teaching this class. We look forward to seeing you there!

Sunday, November 11th -  Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban