[Northkeep] WInterkingdom Event Information!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 27 10:39:43 PST 2018

WInterkingdom

   - Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8 AM – 9 PM
   - Creek County Fairgrounds
   17806 W Highway 66, Kellyville, Oklahoma 74039
   -
   - A full day of classes that are friendly for all ages, including A&S
   both lecture and practical, martial, service, and equestrian. This event
   will feature a largesse derby, an insignia derby, and a soup kitchen for
   lunch. Northkeep’s Cut & Thrust Tournament will also be held at the event.
   The day will end with a Mediterranean feast, followed by court.

   Adult Event Registration: $17
   Adult Member Discount Registration: $12
   Child (6-17): $5
   Youth (5 and under): Free
   Family Maximum: $36
   Feast: $10
   Make checks payable to:
   SCA Inc/Northkeep

   *Site is dry.
   *Service animals only.
   *Minors must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. May also attend
   with an adult 21+ with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from
   Parents.

   Event Stewards:
   Lord Perrin de Beaujeu (Matt Morton)
   918-720-3834

   Lady Brianna Talbot (Janna White)
   417-316-0533 (before 9pm)

   Email: northkeep.winterkingdom at gmail.com
   Event Webpage:
   https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/winterkingdom/

   - We are currently looking for teachers and classes for wInterkingdom!
   If you have a class that you would like to teach, please submit the
   following form. We would like to have a full day of classes that are age
   inclusive, as well as as our usual fantastic assortment of A&S, Service,
   and Martial classes. Here is the Teacher Sign-up link!
   https://tinyurl.com/y7xux3d6

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban