[Northkeep] Ansteorra Winter Crown Tournament Event Information

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Nov 27 10:45:54 PST 2018

Ansteorra Winter Crown Tournament 2019

Saturday, January 12, 2019

Come join the Barony of Northkeep in an awesome day of fellowship, food,
and fun as we live our dream and watch as Ansteorra's finest contend to be
heirs to the throne!

Event website:
https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/winter-crown-tournament/

Site open from 8 am to 8 pm
The event will be at the Creek County Fairgrounds: 17808 OK-66 Kellyville,
OK 74039

Duchess Vanessa will be hosting a sideboard luncheon which is included in
your site fee!

Event Stewards:
Geoffrey De Gournay, KSCA (Jeffrey Gurnee):
geoffrey.gournay at gmail.com
Adalia VonDemberg, OP (Emily Gurnee):
adalia.nyx at gmail.com

Event Registration:
Adult: $20
Adult members discount: $15
Child (13-17): $10
Youth (6-12): $5
Member family maximum: $45
Make checks payable to SCA INC./Barony of Northkeep

*Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or my attend
with an adult 21+ with a signed and notarized minor event waiver form from
the parents
*Merchants with valid Oklahoma State Tax ID allowed

Eve Donald of Northkeep (Teresa Eddington) will be acting as crash space
coordinator for this event. If you need crash space OR can offer crash
space, please contact her at one of the following: 918-850-0631 or
teddington26 at gmail.com or on Facebook messenger. She also will have a list
of nearby hotels, and restaurants and will be happy to help with any other
needed info.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban