[Northkeep] Activity Digest 9/24 to 9/30

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 22 12:05:12 PDT 2018

*September 24th*

- Populace Meeting- Join us for our monthly open-forum meeting between
His and Her Excellencies and their Court. There will be officer
reports, event updates and socializing! While any attempt at medieval
clothing is always appreciated, at Populace we try to wear our best in
an attempt to inspire both colleagues and newcomers. CORD-MAKING
CONTEST - As announced at August Populace, whoever brings the most
cords for Kingdom award medallions will receive the grand prize of
baklava (alternatives can be requested in case the winner has food
allergies). Cords should be black, and either 36" long or 24" with an
easy-to-work clasp.

BRING YOUR FAVORITE FINGER-FOODS TO SHARE AS WE SOCIALIZE!!! Starting
at 7pm in the Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S
Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

*September 25th* - NEW HEAVY FIGHTER PRACTICE TIME AND PLACE!

- Heavy Fighter Practice 6pm at Riverside Parks (96th & Riverside, Tulsa)

*September 26th*- NEW YOUTH COMBAT AND RAPIER PRACTICE PLACE!

- Youth Combat Practice 6-7pm at Riverside Parks (96th & Riverside, Tulsa)

- Rapier Practice, starts at 7pm, also at 96th & Riverside.
*September 30th*

- Archery Practice is usually from 1pm-4pm at the City of Coweta Archery
Park at 35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK, pending weather.
Cancellations due to weather or other conflicts will be posted on this
list.

Newcomers welcome at all activities, garb not required, and instruction
available!