[Northkeep] Castellan is Still On!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu May 16 12:25:45 PDT 2019

We are watching the weather closely on your behalf! Right now predictions
are for scattered storms throughout Saturday. It looks like the Friday
night Torchlight Cut & Thrust Tournament will have great weather! We expect
to see some rain during the Saturday tournaments, but we have plans to have
most activities sheltered if needed. Warning: the shelter we rig may not be
pretty. Sunday should be fair weather for packing up!

The Will Rogers site is very sandy, so drainage is really good. The biggest
problem will be mud if people drive off of the roads, so everyone must park
in the parking lot.  Bring your ponchos, your waterproof boots, and your
tarps, we’re going to have a great time!
Get the details for the event at:
https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/2019-castellan/

--
In service,