[Northkeep] Populace tonight CANCELLED!!!

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Mon May 20 07:30:58 PDT 2019

This evening's Populace is cancelled, due to the severe weather predicted.
Please stay safe, and avoid unnecessary travel. Stay tuned for future
petition-signing dates and places! If you have a color printer and would
like to host a petition-signing BEFORE THIS FRIDAY please email me at
seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org and I will send the link. Then we can
make arrangements to get the signed copies in my hand by Thursday evening.
Thank you in advance for getting stuff done despite adverse weather
conditions. Vindheim fits pretty well this week!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanna de Montauban