[Northkeep] Northkeep Activity List August 3-9

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:20:52 PDT 2020

Northkeep is still at "STOP" for in-person meetings and practices, so keep up the individual practice!

Monday, 8/10 at 7pm - Scribal & Bardic Night

All are invited to join the Zoom meeting linked below and hang out while working on charter illumination, and/or learn some more of Ansteorra's favorite bardic pieces. Lady Elspeth Bhoruma inghean ui Bhrian has been preparing to teach us more songs!

If you need scrolls or paints, please let me know and we can arrange curbside delivery for you. I have a whole stack of Kingdom Charters that need painting!
To join the Zoom Meeting by browser or App:
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86270080885
Meeting ID: 862 7008 0885

To join the meeting by phone:
1. Dial 1-346-248-7799.
2. You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID  862 7008 0885, followed by #.
3. If the meeting has not already started, you will be prompted to press # to wait.
4. You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device or are a panelist in a webinar. Press # to skip.
 Phone controls for participants:
The following commands can be entered via touchtone using
your phone's dial
pad while in a Zoom meeting:
*6 - Toggle mute/unmute
*9 - Raise hand