[Northkeep] Activity List August 26th-31st

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:11:32 PDT 2020

Northkeep remains at Phase 1 for 8/24-8/30, which means we are allowed to have Achery and Thrown Weapons practices only. For a full
understanding of what this means please refer to the Ansteorra Martial Practices Reopen Plan
<https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/ansteorra-martial-practices-reopen-plan/>

***Don’t feel obligated to attend any in-person SCA activities during the pandemic.***

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

NO YOUTH PRACTICE!!! Minors are not allowed to participate at this time.

BRING YOUR MASKS!!! Face masks are required for all in attendance.

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! Practice rigorous hand hygiene and cough/sneeze
etiquette.

BRING YOUR GEAR!!! Loaner equipment is highly limited at this time.

BRING YOUR WATER!!! No shared drinks or food.

READ THE QUESTIONNAIRE!!! Participants must acknowledge the Ansteorra
Health Screening Questionnaire
<https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2020/06/Ansteorra-Health-Screening-Questionnaire.pdf>

Watch for changes on this list or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Wednesday, August 26th - Members of the steel-fighting community are meeting each Wednesday on Zoom. This week we will discuss situational awareness in the field. Please note the slightly later start time of 7:30!
Topic: Steel Fighty Chat
Time: Aug 26, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88495355346  Meeting ID: 884 9535 5346

Thursday, August 27th - Canton of Chemin Noir Virtual Populace
Topic: Chemin Noir Populace
Time: Aug 27, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82948345054   Meeting ID: 829 4834 5054

Sunday, August 30th - NEW TIME!!! Archery Practice from 3:30pm to 5:30pm at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK), pending weather complications.

Monday, August 31st - Northkeep Virtual Populace
Topic: Northkeep Populace
Time: Aug 31, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83251322744   Meeting ID: 832 5132 2744

To join the meeting by phone:
1. Dial 1-346-248-7799.
2. You will be prompted to enter the meeting ID – 832 5132 2744, followed by #.
3. If the meeting has not already started, you will be prompted to press # to wait.
4. You will be prompted to enter your unique participant ID. This only applies if you have joined on the computer or mobile device or are a panelist in a webinar. Press # to skip.
Phone controls for participants:
The following commands can be entered via touchtone using your phone's dial pad while in a Zoom meeting:
• *6 - Toggle mute/unmute
• *9 - Raise hand