[Northkeep] Anton Thoth Rukh

Vanessa Goins vgoins53 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 11:31:36 PDT 2020

For those of you who don't know me.  I'm  Vanessa Goins in sca i was
Isabela  del Bosque. Those of you who know Anton and Mistress Catrjn ferch
Gwylim.  We are in a crisis situation.  I drove  Anton to his dialysis
appointment  at 9 a.m. I was told to pick him up at 4:00. I waited a the
door thinking it might be taking longer. When I went inside.  They said
he'd been wheeled outside a while ago. I searched the strip mall wit no no
luck and drove the two miles to his house.  He is missing.  A police report
has been filed. All I'm asking is that if  you can spare some time to sit
with Catrin so she isn't alone when the police come to deliver whatever
news they may bring.  We'd prefer she not be alone right now.  Following
are two posts from Facebook.

My friend is MISSING:  Anthony Lackey.  aged 70 from Tulsa.  He is 6 ft
tall between 250 to 275 lbs.  He has chin-length salt and pepper hair with
a beard and dark eyes.  He was last seen at 2:30 p.m at 1515 N. Harvard.
two miles from his home.  Although he was alert and oriented this morning,
He has many medical issues and may need treatment ASAP If you have any
information regarding this gentleman please call the Tulsa Police
Department. A report has been filed The entire area has been thoroughly
searched. Please help us bring him home.

###UPDATE 2####
Still no word or siting.
***UPDATE***
Pam Eagler Ferry and her husband,who is in law enforcement, searched until
1 am with no success.  Another friend who lives in the area went out and
walked the whole area as well until quite late.  No news yet and nothing
from the hospitals or from the Police.  My friend says thank you to all who
have sent kind messages or offered suggestions and help.***

 Prayers and positive thoughts needed for my best friend and her husband.
He went to dialysis this morning, and when his ride came to get him, it was
discovered that they 'had finished him early and wheeled him outside--in 95
degree heat and humidity--to await pickup.  He has vanished.  Police have
been notified but are either too busy or disinterested,  Two other friends
with a security background and radios searched until dark, every ditched,
culvert, business, without success.  He had his wallet with him but forgot
his cell phone at home.  My daughter has gone to stay tonight with her
godmother so she doesn't have to be alone.  This is just unreal.