[Northkeep] [Ansteorra-announce] Martial practices reopen announcement

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 3 14:49:40 PDT 2020

>>From the Kingdom Earl Marshal<<

Three separate education sessions for the martial reopen plan review have
been created. These will cover the same material, but are setup on
different days to give people the opportunity to attend with their personal
schedules.

These sessions are to discuss the reopen plans for martial activities. We
are working to make the plan and data available via the marshal website.
This plan is based on CDC guidance and data to determine status by branch
based on county trends.

The dates and times are:
Thursday June 4 @ 7pm https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88468661576
Sunday June 7 @ 4pm https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87255954743
Monday June 8 @ 7pm https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89201455172

Meeting passcode is to be posted within an hour before the start of the
meeting.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban