[Northkeep] Activity List February 28th - March 4th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun Mar 1 07:54:58 PST 2020

Watch for changes due to weather on this list or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Sunday, March 1st - *Archery Practice*, from 1pm-3pm at the City of Coweta
Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) Facon will be marshalling
this one!

Monday, March 2nd - *A&S Class - Warping for Beginners - * Starting at 7pm
in the Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd,
Tulsa) Learn how to warp an inkle loom, continuous and single length. Lady
Uallach will be teaching, bring your inkle loom, cards, and string if you
have them!

Wednesday, March 4th -  *Grub & Garb/**Combined Fighter Practice* (Youth,
Armored Combat & Rapier) starts at 6:00 pm at Boston Avenue United
Methodist Church (1301 S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the
entrances directly into the gym are on the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and
also the southeast corner of the building (from the parking lot south of
the church). Food, fighting, and fun, and we may get to introduce some
newcomers to our game as well!  This is a potluck, so bring something to
share.

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available!

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban