[Northkeep] Activity List March 5th - March 25th

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 5 14:00:49 PST 2020

This is a two-week list as I will be at Gulf Wars next week!

Watch for changes due to weather on this list or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Sunday, March 8th - *NO OFFICIAL Archery Practice*. However, the City of
Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK) is open to the
public if you want to get some practice in on your own!

Monday, March 9th - *Scribal & Bardic Night- * Starting at 7pm in the
Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa)

Wednesday, March 11th -  *Fighter Practice CANCELLED* due to Gulf War prep.

March 14th -March 22nd - *GULF WARS*. There are no official baronial
activities this week.

Monday, March 23rd -
*Project Night - Banner Painting - * Starting at 7pm in the Auditorium at
the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa). We will be
painting Castellan banners! There will be work for all skill levels.

* Herbalism & Apothecary Guild Meeting - * Topic TBD, also starts at 7pm in
the Auditorium at the Martin Regional Library (2601 S. Garnett Rd, Tulsa).

Wednesday, March 25th -  *Fighter Practice *(Armored Combat & Rapier)
starts at 7:00 pm at Boston Avenue United Methodist Church (1301
S. Boston Ave., Tulsa). We will be in the gym, the entrances directly into
the gym are on the corner of 13th & Cincinnati and also the southeast
corner of the building (from the parking lot south of the church). Come and
share in the tales of War, sure to be a good time! Plans are being made to
have a projector available for the viewing of Gulf War pictures as well!

Newcomers are welcome at all activities, garb is not required, and
instruction is available.

--
In service,
Lady Jehanne de Montauban