[Northkeep] Saturday, October 17 - Highway to Hel

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 21:25:11 PDT 2020

Chemin Noir's Highway to Hel is tomorrow, we hope to see you there!

We already have the first entries for A&S and Bardic posted on both the webpage and the Facebook Group, and all future entries will be posted as they come in so be sure to check those out.
A&S and Bardic entries are open until noon, feel free to submit!

If you aren't on Facebook, the Main Zoom will be open all day at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89197273825   Meeting ID: 891 9727 3825

10am- Opening Ceremonies- Pray attend so that you may know all the fun to be had this day!

11am- A&S and 1st round of Bardic. The Sleipnir Shuffle and Archery Shoot begin.

12pm – Swords & Sammiches – Fighter Roundtable, bring a lunch! Zoom link posted day of

1pm – Mímisbrunnr Mayhem – come join an original board game steeped in Norse lore, Zoom link will be posted day of

2pm – Final Round of Bardic begins, Join the Zoom meeting at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88373481871?pwd=aUl2a1FORTZjV0NwOTVuRlZZdXQ0Zz09   Meeting ID: 883 7348 1871   Passcode: Hwy2Hel

3pm – Populace voting for A&S & Bardic ends, voting forms are linked here for Bardic:  https://forms.gle/AVhweqPYXG7AzYRj6 and A&S: https://forms.gle/3tyW1ncVt74hYp2P6

5pm – Court

Hosting Platforms: Zoom, Facebook