[Northkeep] Activity List Oct. 19- Oct. 25

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 22:03:00 PDT 2020

Northkeep remains at "STOP" for marshal practices from October 19-25.

Watch for changes on this list or on our Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Monday, October 19th at 7pm - Project Night - Newcomer chat
Newcomers have questions, so let's get them answered! Come join the chat on Zoom, we will start with beginner clothing construction.

Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86117630239 Meeting ID: 861 1763 0239

Wednesday, October 21st, 7pm - Members of the steel-fighting community are meeting each Wednesday on Zoom. This week's discussion topic: favorite fencing scenes in movies, watch and discuss.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85623498481 Meeting ID: 856 2349 8481

À votre service,

Lady Jehanne de Montauban