[Northkeep] Activity List September 1st -7th

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:43:47 PDT 2020

Northkeep remains at Phase 1 for 8/31-9/6, which means we are allowed to have Achery and Thrown Weapons practices only. For a full
understanding of what this means please refer to the Ansteorra Martial Practices Reopen Plan
<https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/ansteorra-martial-practices-reopen-plan/>

***Don’t feel obligated to attend any in-person SCA activities during the pandemic.***

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

NO YOUTH PRACTICE!!! Minors are not allowed to participate at this time.

BRING YOUR MASKS!!! Face masks are required for all in attendance.

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! Practice rigorous hand hygiene and cough/sneeze
etiquette.

BRING YOUR GEAR!!! Loaner equipment is highly limited at this time.

BRING YOUR WATER!!! No shared drinks or food.

READ THE QUESTIONNAIRE!!! Participants must acknowledge the Ansteorra
Health Screening Questionnaire
<https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2020/06/Ansteorra-Health-Screening-Questionnaire.pdf>

Watch for changes on this list or on our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Wednesday, September 2nd - Members of the steel-fighting community are meeting each Wednesday on Zoom. This week we will discuss the changes to the Rapier Handbook.
Topic: Steel Fighty Chat
Time: Sep 2, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89310227192<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89310227192?fbclid=IwAR1bPTO5g7XQADRZsDnnbdbsS35lk32YQcKIPoCJdup49jZFvzeg1ilWE8E>   Meeting ID: 893 1022 719

Saturday, September 5th -Ansteorra Virtual Court, at 5pm. It will be live-streamed on Ansteorra's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/AnsteorraSCA/, and later posted to the Kingdom YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09oAqJbPGviT5ff9AAtBjQ.  There will be more rounds of "What's in your pocket?" So be sure to tune in!

-If you would like to watch it in real-time with me, let me know at joalin99 @ hotmail. com and I would be happy to set up a Zoom meeting!-

Sunday, September 6th - Archery Practice from 3:30pm to 5:30pm at the City of Coweta Archery Park (35079 E 151st St South Coweta, OK), pending weather complications.

Monday, September 7th - Happy Labor Day
There will be no meeting this Monday.