[Northkeep] Activity List Sept. 8-14

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 8 20:29:11 PDT 2020

Northkeep has been downgraded to "STOP" for in-person meetings and practices from September 7-13.

Watch for changes on this list or on our Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/NorthkeepSCA/

Wednesday, September 9th, 7pm - Members of the steel-fighting community are meeting each Wednesday on Zoom. This week's discussion: care and feeding of your sword. Discussions to include what to look for in a starter sword, and how to optimize it for your particular style.
Topic: Steel Fighty Chat
Time: Sep 9, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84128374185
Meeting ID: 841 2837 4185

Monday, September 14th at 7pm - Scribal & Bardic Night

All are invited to join the Zoom meeting linked below and hang out while working on charter illumination, and/or learn some more of Ansteorra's favorite bardic pieces. Lady Elspeth Bhoruma inghean ui Bhrian has been preparing to teach us more songs!

If you need scrolls or paints, please let me know and we can arrange curbside delivery for you. I still have a whole stack of Kingdom Charters that need painting!

To join the Zoom Meeting by browser or App:

 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86839752517

Meeting ID: 868 3975 2517

À votre service,

Lady Jehanne de Montauban