[Northkeep] Kiegans services

Kevinkeary kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 11:47:15 PDT 2020

 I have been in touch with the funeral home. When our son's service was held there in May, they had an attendance restriction of 50 people in the building at one time. Apparently that no longer applies. And while Tulsa's mask mandate technically applies, and masks are still encouraged, they said they were not going to be strictly enforcing it inside the building, that was on us.There will be a "Zoom Room" set up, private to members of the Dark Horde. If someone would like to do something similar for the Barony or kingdom at large, let me know and I'll see if I can coordinate. A few people have been texting or emailing photos, offering them for the slide show. Please feel free to send them if you like, but I can't promise they will be used. I'm not on the selection committee.