[Northkeep] Non-Contact Rapier Practice tonight 6:30pm

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 12:17:55 PDT 2021

We are still at Phase 1 this week, which means non-contact practice and drills! We plan to meet at the large pavilion to the east of the lower parking lot.
Wednesday, April 7th - 6:30 pm Non-Contact Rapier Practice at Turkey Mountain (6800 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, Ok)
We plan to meet at the large pavilion to the east of the lower parking lot.

Northkeep is at Phase 1 for 4/5-4/11. For a full
understanding of what this means please refer to the Ansteorra Martial Practices Reopen Plan
<https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/ansteorra-martial-practices-reopen-plan/>

***Do not feel obligated to attend any in-person SCA activities during the pandemic.***

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
NO YOUTH PRACTICE!!! Minors are not allowed to participate at this time.
BRING YOUR MASKS!!! Face masks are required for all in attendance.
KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!! Practice rigorous hand hygiene and cough/sneeze
etiquette.
BRING YOUR GEAR!!! Loaner equipment is highly limited at this time.
BRING YOUR WATER!!! No communal water jug allowed.
READ THE QUESTIONNAIRE!!! Participants must acknowledge the Ansteorra
Health Screening Questionnaire: https://ansteorra.org/martial-kingdom/wp-content/uploads/sites/54/2020/06/Ansteorra-Health-Screening-Questionnaire.pdf