[Northkeep] Tulkon Demo variance approved!

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:19:40 PDT 2021

Tulkon Opens: April 16 at noon
Tulkon Closes: April 18 at 5pm
Where: Doubletree Warren Place - Tulsa, 6110 S. Yale Ave., Tulsa, Ok 74136

The world is slowly starting to reopen and this is an opportune time for us show people what we do and possibly recruit new people into the dream!

Tulkon is offering us a wonderful outdoor space to demonstrate what we do to untold numbers of local nerds! We’ll have lots of space to set up pavilions and a list field. We need fighters, artisans, bards, etc, but we are likely to be limited to 10 people at a time so BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR A TIME SLOT. Reply with your availability here, or let us know by commenting in the Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/795034724444930

Times are:
Friday afternoon 12-5
Friday evening 5-11
Saturday morning 9-1
Saturday afternoon 1-5
Saturday evening 5-10 (end time approximate)
Sunday morning 9-1
Sunday afternoon 1-5, load out immediately to follow.