[Northkeep] Virtual Royal Court Watch Party

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 16:47:26 PDT 2021

Mighty Kingdom of Ansteorra,
It has been a long year with the plague, but the time has finally come: our final virtual court! We would love to "see" everyone at this last virtual court so be sure to mark your calendars! It will be held May 1 at 5:00 PM and streamed on the Kingdom of Ansteorra<https://www.facebook.com/AnsteorraSCA/> Facebook page.
We can't thank their Majesties enough for all of the hard work they have done in supporting the kingdom over the last year! Come out in virtual style to show your support and celebrate the upcoming return of events [??] [??]
In Service,
Margery Heron
Since we aren't all on Facebook, I will be hosting a Watch Party on Zoom.
Topic: Royal Court Watch Party
Time: May 1, 2021 05:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84654403933

Meeting ID: 846 5440 3933

In Service,