[Northkeep] MOG Infernal Inquiry - Round 3- Feat. Alarich von Thorn

Northern Seneschal northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 25 18:07:53 PST 2021

In an effort to ensure that those who have left the motherland know that
they are still in our thoughts and plans, we will be conducting a series of
interiga...interviews. Led by our own Duke Jean Paul de Sens, we will be
catching up with Mooneschadowe members now in absentia.

The best way to get knowledge and show our love is to administer a series
of 10 ever more intense truth sauces with each question. MOG Enthusiast
attendance is not mandatory, but your absence will be noted.

This week's interview will be with Alarich von Thorn, Former Liondragon
Guard Commander, now Baron of the Barony of Wyewood, and all around armour
enthusiast

Topic: Infernal inquisition
Time: Jan 26, 2021 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84510854864...
<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84510854864?pwd=RUR1c1A4SEYwTmVxQ3NCZFRoZlVOdz09&fbclid=IwAR36igEnjCxvIl9hJeYZ0VGJHX4kmK08aHcYseu-grodXn5pRFatb1oBSNE>
Meeting ID: 845 1085 4864
Passcode: 516594
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,84510854864#,,,,*516594# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,84510854864#,,,,*516594# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)