[Northkeep] Steel Fighty Chat 1/27

Joanna Morton joalin99 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:34:08 PST 2021

This is our (new) traditional Wednesday meeting, where we start by discussing a topic relating to steel fighting and then end up chatting about whatever comes to mind.  This week's chat will be dubbed "Leo Asks", and will be based on the L O N G list of questions Leo came up with during the Rapier 101 -expanded class at wInterkingdom and didn't get addressed.

Jehanne de Montauban is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Steel Fighty Chat
Time: Jan 27, 2021 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81001917240?pwd=M0grZlR5cnRaVTBLQXdyY3dPSkdkQT09

Meeting ID: 810 0191 7240
Passcode: stabby