[Northkeep] Activity List July 4th-July 10th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 1 19:57:30 PDT 2021

Be sure to check for cancellations  before heading out! Updates will be
sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday July 4th. Archery Practice is cancelled, due to the holiday.

Monday, July 5th. A&S Night - Creating Newcomer Garb, 7pm at Pinot's
Palette (1621 E 15th St, Tulsa, OK 74120). At Populace we decided the first
project to tackle would be the loaner garb, which currently does not
work for most body types. Bring your sewing machines & fabric scissors if
you have them, and stash fabric you don't need anymore. Mistress Adalia
will help with the patterning, and we'll get some usable loaner garb
started. Project Night on the 19th will be finishing this up, so save the
date!

Tuesday, July 6th. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Loaner gear is
limited, please contact the marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.

Wednesday, July 7th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain
Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us! Loaner gear is limited, please contact the marshal prior
to practice if you need loaner gear.

Saturday, July 10th. Crown Tournament (1007 Park Road, Hamilton, TX 76531)
8am-10pm
Webpage:  https://ansteorra.org/elfsea/crowntourneyjuly2021/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/901601234007932
Pre-registration is REQUIRED, so anyone NOT on the list will NOT be
admitted, per Society BOD rules.
If you are registered, look for the Baronial pavilion and come hang out!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)