[Northkeep] Children's Demo

Minister of A&S of Northkeep moas at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 13 11:02:52 PDT 2021

Good Afternoon Northkeep!

Your annoying MOAS here. We are going to have a demo with the Tulsa
deaf/HOH children's camp next Tuesday from 9 to 3. This is a children's
demo but anyone that has a children's activity regarding a period art or
science is welcome to come and participate.
We would also love anyone to come and assist whether you feel like teaching
or not! Just come, garb and enjoy sharing our great Dream.
We are looking for demos in combat, period garb, arts and sciences and
anything else you can think of!
Come join us and make this a great day for these kiddos!

--
Yours in service,
Lady Elspeth Bhoroma inghean Ui Bhriain