[Northkeep] Offices open, APPLY NOW

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 14 10:09:26 PDT 2021

The time to apply is now!!!

There is now an online application for officers at
https://ansteorra.org/seneschal/apply-for-an-office.
In an attempt to streamline the process, there is now an Officer
Application Coordinator who will forward the application to the appropriate
officer chain!

You *must *include proof of membership with this application or it will be
considered incomplete. If applying for an Exchequer position, please
provide a copy of a current government issued photo identification with any
identifying numbers redacted.

Please email required copies of any documents to oac at seneschal.ansteorra.org

Northkeep Officers Open for Applications:
Exchequer (deadline 7/22)
Knight Marshal (deadline 7/22)
Hospitaler (open office)
Minister of Children (open office)
Missile Marshal (open office)

Roundtable is this weekend, and will be virtual. This is the perfect
opportunity to learn how our Society works in the background, and to be
informed of the many changes that have occured to policy and procedure in
the past few years. Please let me know if you have missed all the
information about Roundtable, I will be happy to send it to you directly!

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)