[Northkeep] Foster families for Duchess Willow's housecats

Shirley Hackworth shirleyhackworth915 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 16:22:35 PDT 2021

Greetings,

I have arranged to move Duchess Willow out of her house in North Tulsa
tomorrow. Several members of the Northkeep populace and her two sons are
coming to help pack and load her essential belongings into my trailer. She
is on a waiting list for an apartment and will likely go into the hospital
and a rehabilitation center until the apartment is ready for her to move
into. However, I have been unable to find temporary foster homes for her
three housecats. They are neutered male cats 6 and 7 years old. I am hoping
that one of the members of the populace will be willing to foster the cats
until she is in the apartment. The apartment complex has already agreed for
her to have the cats there, one an apartment is available. I don't want to
take the cats to the Tulsa Animal Shelter, which seems to be the only
solution at this time.  Please call or text me at (918) 457-0270, send me
an e-mail at shirleyhackworth915 at gmail.com or a facebook message (Shirley
Hackworth) if you can help. A garage would be a possibility for a temporary
solution. Money for food would be provided to anyone who is willing to
foster them.

Thank you,

Yours in service,

Cicily Bridges (MKA Shirley Hackworth)