[Northkeep] New officers!

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Jul 29 07:03:01 PDT 2021

We have some new officers!

As announced in Populace, Lord Ulfr is our new Exchequer, and Lord Set
Sette is our new Knight Marshal.
And announced last night on Facebook:
A hospitaler is a link between the SCA and the everyday world. It is a very
exciting and challenging office, but it is also one of utmost importance
since it helps our Society to prosper and grow.
Everyone should be a hospitaler for the Kingdom. Whether your interests lie
in arts and sciences, heavy weapons, fencing, archery, or any of the many
other diverse activities, your enthusiasm is contagious and a magnet for
new members.
But there are those few who take up the mantle of service to the Office
itself and lead the charge. I am pleased to announce that Lady Rachel de
Narbonne has answered that call and will be Northkeep's new Hospitaler.
With this commitment she is promising to become the face for newcomers to
Northkeep, the Kingdom and Principality, and the SCA.
Thank you for your commitment and service Lady Rachel. I look forward to
working with you and Northkeep in our mission to find newcomers and bring
them into our ranks.
HL Sorcha McCullogh
Northern Regional Hospitaler