[Northkeep] Activity List June 20-28

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 09:24:44 PDT 2021

 Be sure to check for cancellations  before heading out! Updates will be
sent to this email list, and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday June 20th. Archery Practice is cancelled, due to officer
unavailability.

Monday, June 21st. Project Night-Separately, in your own homes :) Finish up
that documentation for Castellan A&S, fix that armor strap, or fancy up
your garb!

Tuesday, June 22nd. Armored Combat Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Masks are required by
all participants, no loaner armor will be provided. Please bring your own
bottled water and maintain appropriate social distancing.

Wednesday, June 23rd. Rapier Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain Park
(6800 S. Elwood Ave). We meet at the large pavilion to the east of the
parking lot. Masks are required by all participants, no loaner armor will
be provided. Please bring your own bottled water and maintain appropriate
social distancing.

Friday, June 25th.  Castellan set up 10am until finished. Contact the event
stewards if you are available to help, and they can let you know what is
needed. Northkeep.Castellan at gmail.com

Saturday, June 26th. Castellan 7am-10pm(ish)
Webpage:
https://ansteorra.org/northkeep/activities/events/castellan/castellan-xxxi/
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/354562845891412
All available pre-registrations have been filled, so anyone NOT on the list
will NOT be admitted, per Society BOD rules.

Sunday, June 27th. Castellan load out 10am until finished. Contact the
event stewards if you are available to help, Northkeep.Castellan at gmail.com

Monday, June 28th. Populace in the Park! We hope to FINALLY have an
in-person populace meeting this month! 7pm at Turkey Mountain Park (6800 S.
Elwood Ave). We will meet at the large pavilion to the east of the parking
lot. Masks are required by all participants, you will need to provide your
own seating, and attendance will be recorded, as required. Remember to
bring your own bottled water and to maintain appropriate social distancing.