[Northkeep] Update from the Kingdom Seneschal

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 08:40:43 PDT 2021

NEWS FROM THE KINGDOM SENESCHAL
Greetings Ansteorra,
After reviewing the latest information available regarding the pandemic,
Their Majesties & I are pleased to announce a change in our reopening
guidelines. Starting July 1st masks will only be required for indoor SCA
activities. Outdoor SCA activities, such as events and fighter practices,
will NOT require masks starting July 1.
Of course, if a venue we are using requires masks, those site rules must
still be followed.
It is important to remember that we still must respect each other's
boundaries and wishes. Those who wish to continue masking are encouraged to
do so. If someone requests additional space around their person, that must
also be respectful.
Remember, we are a Society of chivalry, courtesy, and honor. Please treat
each other as such.
--
In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam, OL, OP, CB, WSA