[Northkeep] Activity List May 30-June 5

Jehanne de Montauban jehanne14th at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:02:48 PDT 2021

 Rain is predicted on and off for this coming week, so be sure to check for
cancellations before heading out! Updates will be sent to this email list,
and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Sunday May 30th.  Archery Practice is cancelled, due to officer
unavailability.

Monday, May 31st. Populace in the Park at 7:00pm. In person at Turkey
Mountain Park, 6800 S. Elwood Ave.  We will meet at the large pavilion to
the east of the parking lot, if available. If not, look for the garbed
folk! Masks
are still required, and please bring your own seats since there are none on
site. We will be under a roof if it's raining a bit, but if there is a true
storm we may have to move to Zoom. But we really want to see you in person!

Tuesday, June 1st. Chivalric Fighter Practice at 7pm. In person practice at
the Riverside Park at the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside
Drive. Masks
are required by all participants, no loaner armor will be provided. Please
bring your own bottled water and maintain appropriate social distancing.

Wednesday, June 2nd. Rapier Fighter Practice at 6:30pm. In person practice
at Turkey Mountain Park, 6800 S. Elwood Ave. We meet at the large pavilion
to the east of the parking lot. Masks are required by all participants, no
loaner armor will be provided. Please bring your own bottled water and
maintain appropriate social distancing.

~Jehanne