[Northkeep] May populace

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sun May 30 07:03:23 PDT 2021

We will be meeting in person out at Turkey Mountain park at the lower
parking area under the eastern most pavillion tomorrow evening at 7:00. Bod
guidelines of masking and social distancing,as well as no shared food or
drink will apply, feel free to bring your own snacks as you like. If
weather doesn't work out, we will be having our zoom backup in place. Link
will be posted if that occurs. Hope to see many of you there, this is our
last populace Meeting as Baroness and Baron. Stay safe and well,
Beorhtlic, Baron, Elisaveta, Baroness