[Northkeep] Sad Tidings

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 28 14:47:27 PDT 2022

 I am sad to provide this news, copied from Facebook:

Good afternoon all,
Diarmaid ua Dhuinn (Marc) is in liver failure, and it is affecting several
of his other internal organs. After many difficult discussions with family
and his healthcare team and thoughtful consideration of the wishes he
clearly expressed before he got sick, we made the decision yesterday to
begin hospice care for him. He is not able to respond to calls or messages
right now, so I have his phone and iPad. Please know that he knows that he
is loved. If you have any questions, please contact me directly. My phone
number is 405-742-6550. You are welcome to call or text me or send me
(Crys) DMs here on FB. Love and light to all of you. -Crys/Doireann

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)