[Northkeep] Activity List April 29th - May 8th

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Apr 28 20:04:19 PDT 2022

Spring brings a wide variety of weather, so be sure to check for
cancellations before heading out! Updates will be sent to this email list,
and posted on Northkeep's Facebook Page.

Thursday April 29th - Tulkon Demo set up! The baronial trailer will arrive
at 4pm at the Doubletree - Warren Place ( *6110 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK*).
Perrin could use help with the set up, it looks like we'll be on the back
lawn again.

Saturday April 30th - Tulkon Demo 10am-9pm. These are the hours we are on
the schedule, but we usually shut down when the people stop coming by,
probably 6-7pm. We need fighters of any field, people to demonstrate A&S,
people to talk about the displays and fighting...all the usual demo needs.
If you are going to Namron's Beltane, say "Hi!" for us. If not, please stop
by for an hour or two to help Tulsa see what we have to offer!

Sunday May 1st - Tulkon Demo 10am until close. We need people to work the
demo as well as extra help to load out at the end, starting at 2-3pm.

Monday May 2nd.  A&S Class - Pysanky at 7pm As the art of pysanky requires
candles, and the Library does not permit open flame, we will meet at Lady
Rachel de Narbonne's house (2428 S. Sheridan, Tulsa OK 74129).  *Pysanky*
(pronounced PEsH-san-keh) is the ancient Ukrainian art of decorating eggs
by means of a wax resist, or batik, method that produces elaborate,
colorful, symbolic designs. Special Guest instructor Robyn Perry will
provide the materials and instruction, come create your own pysanky design
with natural dyes!

Tuesday, May 3rd. Joint Fighter Practice at 7pm at the Riverside Park at
the southwest corner of 96th St. and Riverside Drive. Please bring your own
water! Loaner gear is very limited, please contact the appropriate marshal
prior to practice if you need loaner gear.

Wednesday, May 4th. Joint Fighter Practice at 6:30pm at Turkey Mountain
Park (6800 S. Elwood Ave). We will meet within sight of the parking lot,
you can't miss us!  Please bring your own water! Loaner gear is limited,
please contact the appropriate marshal prior to practice if you need loaner
gear.

Saturday, May 7th Medieval Demo Garden work day. Now is the time to clean
up the demo garden at the Will Rogers By Scout Reservation! We will start
around 10am and work until we're done. I anticipate a great deal of weeding
and garden cleanout, some planting, and a lot of mulch! Bring water,
sunblock, bug spray, gloves, and any garden tools you think would be handy.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep
(she/her)