[Northkeep] CALONTIR CROWN SITE LOCATION CHANGE!!!

Baroness of Northkeep baroness at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 1 13:50:51 PST 2022

Reposting from Facebook:

ATTENTION CALONTIR!
Crown List Site Change
Due to unforseen circumstances, we have been forced to change event
site locations. The new site is the Washington County Fairgrounds,
2537 N McConnell Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72704. I will make updates to
the event Facebook page and website.
Please, please, please share this to your local group pages and
personal pages. Also, if you know someone that is coming to the event
but isn't on Facebook, please reach out to them. The last thing we
want is folks showing up to the old site location and nobody being
there. We understand this may cause logistical issues for folks that
got hotel rooms close to the old site. The Fairgrounds is only about
25 minutes away from the old site.

À votre service,
Jehanne de Montauban
Baroness of Northkeep