[Northkeep] Baronial progress

Baron of Northkeep baron at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 2 11:44:45 PST 2022

We’re on our way down to celebrate our cousins at Stargate Yule & 50th
Anniversary! Looking forward to seeing you all. To the vanguard of
Northkeep traveling to Calontir Crown, travel safe and remember that the
site has changed within the last day or two, see Jehanne de Montauban post
if you are unsure. To the home guard of Northkeep, keep working on your
projects, don’t forget Sunday missle practice and keep the home fires
burning bright that we may find our way home soon.
Dan votre service,
Perrin and Jehanne