[Northkeep] Fwd: Continuation of Suspension of in-person activities

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Sat Jan 15 10:54:56 PST 2022

Good afternoon, Northkeep, Chemin Noir, and Wyldewode:

An email was just sent out from the Kingdom Seneschal's office, per Their
Majesties, regarding the continuation of suspension of in-person SCA
activities until Tuesday, 2/1/22.

Please see the original email below and as always, please feel free to
direct any questions or requests for clarification to myself or your local
Seneschal.