[Northkeep] wInterkingdom 2022 Going Virtual

Seneschal of Northkeep seneschal at northkeep.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 26 06:21:28 PST 2022

Good morning Northkeep,

After consultation with Their Majesties, Their Highnesses, Their
Excellencies and my event stewards, on reviewing the COVID numbers, their
continued rise here in Northkeep and abroad, and considering the options,
we have decided to pivot wInterkingdom 2022 to a fully virtual event.

We were really, really trying to hold out and be able to hold the event in
person but we just don't feel like we can, in good conscience, allow that
to happen for the good of everyone who had intended on coming.

We appreciate everyone involved who has helped coordinate the event up to
this point, everyone who will continue to support as needed, and everyone
who has agreed to be flexible in adjusting their classes and vigils.

While it isn't the way we wanted it to happen, we still greatly look
forward to seeing everyone virtually for a wonderful day of learning and
camaraderie next weekend!

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or the
autocrats.

--
In service,
Lord Alexandre Crane